Thursday, September 2, 2010

Architectural Photographer


tim@timgriffith.com

steve@steveback.com.au

mail@gollingspidgeon.com

jmillerphotography@mac.com

shannon@shannonmcgrath.com

Peter Bennetts



This


I have email this email to the following Architecture photographers.

Hi -------------

I’m a student photographer at CIT and one of our assignments is to do some research on the field of photography that we are interested in. My interests are photographing architecture and food.

I have a few questions about working in this industry and I was hoping that you would have the time to answer some of my questions:

· What got you into photography?

· What inspires you?

· Who has been a mentor for you?

· When you are on the job photographing a building, what is your approach?

· How much input does the designer (Architects) have on how you photograph their building and what part of the building to photograph?

· What has been your favourite building to photograph thus far?

· What is the one thing that you are criticised for in you work as a photographer?

· One last question, as a new photographer to this industry, what would you advise to me to help me get into the industry?

Thank you very much for your time, as I know that you must be busy.

I also have some of my images up on my website and I would appreciate some feedback on them, if possible.



Cheers
Nathan Lanham
nlp - nathan lanham photography
www.nathanlanham.com
0402 849 600



No comments: