Saturday, October 9, 2010

Melbourne
















Melbourne was a blast the weather was great and there was plenty to see and shoot.





I manage to photography ever thing on my hit list and more. Thanks to Sam for the company om the Sunday. I arrived in Melbourne 8pm on Saturday morning and let the games being. I spent the whole scouting and photographing. Arrived back to the hotel 7pm.





Great day, the weather was perfect and I manage to scout all the building and more. I found three more building that I would love to photograph, bonus. Saturday there was not a cloud in the sky. By the end of Saturday I was praying for some clouds to add mood to the builds and what did i get on Sunday. Yes clouds yeah. All and all Melbourne was a great success I got all the photography that i planed on getting and more. I think that having it all planed out was a great idea, no unexpected surprises only bonus. Here is a taste of Melbourne.

No comments: